This two-storey red brick building on a corner site in Branxton, NSW, has excellent visibility and its commercial premises lend themselves to a legal or medical practice, or similar.
Built in 1939 as the Bank of New South Wales, the building still houses the original safe. There is a large reception area, two offices, a waiting room, a generously sized kitchen/lunchroom and three toilets. Approximately 135sqm in total.
• Eye-catching position on Maitland Rd, Branxton
• 2 established offices
• Large walk-in safe
• Reception area
• 3 WC
• NBN connection
• Plenty of street parking